Scrappy Chic Designs

Friday, October 06, 2006

still SAD and a bit good News

SAD... because the Colorfully You CD isn't here yet and I even called SBB again at their site number and leaved messages to Amy Edwards voicemail and wrote a message to their contact us at SBB store as well as email them again and still no response... Sigh, don't know what to do with that CD problem with them...

Sometimes am thinking or somwhat wondering, why did I bought the cd in there... Can I just buy it directly to the designer even w/o the coupon...??? Oh well... tsk, tsk, tsk... badtrip!

Anyway, despite of the non-CD thingie badtrip days... Got some great news... I know we just move in to a different apt. this Aug. and now... We've decided to look for a house now... Don't know if we can still get a new one here in the neighborhood 'cause this community has an old time neighborhood but the schools are exemplary so we will not go anywhere but here... New or Not it's ok as long as it would be a own house... Teehee!

Despite of whats happening with me nowadays... been busy here and there... I'm still working with my 2 new kits... Halloween and Fall one... still in the making though but soon I'll be putting some freebies here too. So watch out fellas... hehehe ;)

Here's what I did the other day but I forgot to post it... having an oldie thingie...



Credits:
Autumn Blends October Megakit by The Scrapping Garden Team that is available at the Scrappinggarden.com Store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home