Scrappy Chic Designs

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A bit Happy & Sad

I attended Robin Cabana's new Colorfully You Collection crop at SBB (first time to attend a crop again at SBB since Aug. '05) and won a coupon for her new Colorfully You Collection... And I bought the CD version... She's one of my favorite Scrapdish Designers and one of the Designers I'm looking up too ;).

I bought the cd last Sept 24 (because I wanted to be package nicely and will be going to put on my cd collection) but still I haven't receive anything... I emailed and called SBB and even talked to the owner but still no cd delivered to my place. I'm not sure why this is happening 'cause awhile back when I ordered cd from them it only took 3 days and I already have it...But now... it's been a week or been 10 days now and still not here... wonder why? If I should've known that this will take this long, I should've ordered the downloadables rather than cd version itself... Now, thats a hard lesson for me...

My excitement on the cd is slowly fading but I'm still waiting for it 'cause I know that the cd has an awesome kits to play with... just couldn't wait to play with it when it's already on my hands... Ok, ok... I'll wait more days... Just hoping its not missing (now I'm thinking other ways)... do hope and wish, NOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home